Gyro's First Invention/Father of HD&L

Leo Schulte schulte at teacher.com
Wed Oct 1 14:03:33 CEST 2008

Greetings to All!

There was a comment about Don Rosa's "Gyro's First Invention" being
someone's "second least favorite" story by him.  I recall it being rather
"inventive" myself!

More thoughts on the mother and especially father of Huey, Dewey, and
Louie: whatever hints Don Rosa might have wanted to include in a
story about their whereabouts, and the identity of the father, are fine
with me.  I do believe it would be nice to have such a story: exact
explanations, however, the more I think about it, might not be what I
want either.

Some intriguing hints about what might be happening with them would
probably be better!

Best Wishes!

L. Schulte

--