Opinion

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at inducks.org
Thu Oct 2 16:58:14 CEST 2008

Dear Dux,

dux at ca.rr.com wrote:
> My, my, my! A lot of typical sour grapes and sour attitudes out there regarding Don's work,

Huh? I got the impression that my views were rather rare. Now being
classified as "typical" is new to me.

But Dux (your real name is probably a secret), sorry, think you missed
the point. My list contains many positive things, so please consider
those as little sweet cherries amongst the sour grapes. I'd like to view
stories on a gray scale rather than making everything black or white.

> which only happens to be the best stuff out there since Carl Barks, bar none.
 > But that's only my humblest of *opinions.*

I have heard that before, frequently, and I respect that point of view.
Many of my friends share exactly that opinion and thank heaven for not
just having the same opinion about everything.

Wondering about your age though. Sounds like some juvenile outburst(?)

Søren