Rich's character list, Gladstone (and other) Indexes

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Tue Nov 24 18:31:01 CET 1992

1. Rich's character list

It seems that Grandma Duck has not only a Dutch name (Dora), but also
a Danish name: Andrea And ("And" = "Duck").

(I found this name in the first Danish comic I ever bought: it was only
the equivalent of $0.25 in a Dutch comic book shop)

No English name yet, but the search continues...

----
2. Gladstone Index

There has been some interest in compiling a Gladstone index, or even a
Complete Disney Comics Index (CDCI, Per's dream)...

I am working on a Big Dutch Index (BDI, TM) at the moment: it contains all
Dutch issues with their stories. I completed 90% now, and I hope to be
finished (99%) in one or two weeks.

Maybe some information of this index could be used in making a Gladstone
Index, or a CDCI (my dream too).

Anyway, when my BDI is finished, I think I could help making a Gladstone
index. But we still have to agree on the form of such an index (e.g. how
to indicate the artists).
Per, Hannes, other volunteers: how do we do this?

--Harry.