That Italian book

Per Starb{ck starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Thu Sep 3 23:16:45 CEST 1992

I wrote (when quoting the ad for the Disney Index book):
> ! This 13-page (full coulour cover) book includes chronologies and

Of course that 13 was a typo (thanks Harry).  It should have been 130
pages.  I sent my money order for it today, and I'm already waiting
for it to arrive.  When I ordered the index book on Disney newspaper
strips from the same place, it took a *loong* while before I got it.
I wrote several letters asking if they had got my money for the book,
and if they had sent it once in a while, but never heard anything at
all from them, so when I finally got it I had almost lost hope.  I
hope they will be quicker this time.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"