+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #83.

gadducci@.di.unipi.it gadducci at .di.unipi.it
Fri Aug 27 14:15:43 CEST 1993

Don wrote

>	And that CALISOTA HANDBOOK OF THE WORKS OF BARKS AND ROSA... I
>wouldn't recommend that too quickly. It's a tiny, tiny pamphlet which
>should cost about 35 cents, not $3.50 But if you wish to pay $3.50 for
>what you can get for free out of your computer-file library here, go to
>it.

Well, it is quite useful for cross references, and expecially to get
exactly all your earlier works on Disney characters.
(This are the first ehr, second time I connect myself, so I assume YOU are
THAT guy).
(Again, I've not still consulted your library there, and so I cannot make a
comparison...)
Anyway, maybe that handbook could be an easy way to earn some quick buck:
there is a shop where it already sells for 9$!! (And it is an american
shop, obviously...)

Fabio
Fabio Gadducci           Dip. di Informatica
                         Universita` di Pisa
Tel. +39-50-510268       Corso Italia 40, 56100 PISA (ITALY)
FAX: +39-50-510226       E-mail:gadducci at di.unipi.it