Replies to Don

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Thu Dec 2 00:38:12 CET 1993

Two short items:

>	Nay, nay... I never said I'd turn all my "Captain Kentucky"
> stories into Duck adventures. I said I'd turn all my "Pertwillaby
> Papers" adventures into Duck adventures.

Oops!  As I've never even seen any of that stuff, I was confused as to
which was which.

>	This business about "who are we"... I would VERY MUCH like to
> have access to a list of the readers of these digests! [...]
> If I am to continue to be willing to speak my mind freely, I'd
> like to be able to know who I'm speaking to.

I see, but you never know who the readers are anyway, just as you
don't know who the readers are when you write a letter to a magazine.
This is a publically accessible mailing list, and even if you know
exactly who's on the list when you write something or the other, you
don't know who will join next week and leaf through the old messages.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"