David's job

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Thu Dec 9 09:49:47 CET 1993

David:

      that was a very comprehensive and very interesting summary of what you do
for Gladstone and Egmont. How did you land such a job? Does it pay enough to
live on? (No, I'm not trying to muscle in on ya - I'm jes curious as usual).

I did NOT catch the "literary reference" on page 2 of WDC 589; though I assume
it's the "dead as coffin nails"-line!? I guess this must be (if it is that,
that is) from something I haven't read, or can't remember having read. So -
what is it? (Tell me, unca' David, please! Tell me!)

I'll try eventually to get back to you with a few more detailed comments, if
and when I have the (sigh!) time for it.

Anyway: Season's greetings and a Happy Chanukkah to you!

Don:

    thanks for clearing up those points about "what the heck" in it's various
guises. It should be some comfort to you that us multi-lingual Europeans don't
always know it all! But thanks!

Mattias