Ftp archive up again

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Tue Jul 6 12:04:47 CEST 1993

First a couple of stray comments:

I listed the Goofy stories in that particular style I knew of, and
Harry mentioned some more:

> *Goofy Frankenstein		H
Oops, I forgot that one.  It should have been between King Tut and
Midas in my list.

> *Goofy Hercules		H
> *20000 miles under the sea	H
20,000 miles sounds too short.  More like 20,000 leagues I'd say. :-)

Don> TO GILBERT: (is everyone seeing this reply to non-Disney stuff?)

Sure we do.  I don't think the mail program you use manage to look at
the contents of the message and redirect the mail because of it if you
don't do it yourself. :-)

Just when typing this a letter from Duckburg Times editor Dana Gabbard
arrived.  He has just finished the Don Rosa interview for Comics
Journal (he didn't say what issue it'll be in).  This is the same
interview that has been published in Danish in Carl Barks & Co. and in
shortened form in Swedish in Bild & Bubbla.  Funny how you yanks seem
to get everything last. :-)

Well, what I really wanted to say, as evidenced from the subject line,
is that the ftp archive ftp.lysator.liu.se:/pub/comics/disney is
available again.  My account there is still invalid though, so I can't
update anything or put any new stuff there yet.  (Harry and David have
sent me some stuff that will be there as soon as I get the
opportunity.)
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
(Currently planning a Junior Woodchuck jamboree.)