Don Rosa: Return to Plain Awful?

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Sat Mar 20 20:33:40 CET 1993

On Fri, 19 Mar 1993, Tom Tanida wrote:
> Wasn't there a Don Rosa story featuring the Ducks' return (including
> Scrooge) to Plain Awful (the land of the square shaped people)?  I seem
> to remember one.  If so, I was wondering if I could get the comic title
> (Uncle Scrooge or Uncle Scrooge Adventures, I'm guessing), and number.

Check the Gladstone Index.  I believe this story was done before Rosa had
the disagreement with Disney about artwork.  Was this a two-parter?

Correct me if I am mistaken, but wasn't Uncle Scrooge Adventures chiefly
Barks and single stories, and Uncle Scrooge mostly shorter stories?

> Also, is there a "complete list of Don Rosa stories", like the
> list of Carl Barks stories?

Check the Gladstone Index, and whatever exists for the current Disney titles.

Torsten 	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE