Old Number One (Scrooge's first dime) - April May and June question

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Mon Mar 29 12:33:27 CEST 1993

         "
Per Starback replied to my mail:

me> There is only one _earlier_ story [before Magica's first appearance]
me> with the number one dime, but with no reference to "luck" at all.

Per> Ha, gotcha! :-)  It's at least in "The Second-Richest Duck" (US 15)
Per> *and* "Billions in the Hole" (US 33); both before "The Midas Touch"
Per> (US 36).

I never thought of that! I always thought Barks revived the dime when he
introduced Magica...
This shows one can learn a lot from joining the disney-comics mailing list!

Thank you, Per.

Something different:
A question about April, May and June: I know in which story they appeard
first, but when was their _second_ appearance? And when did they get their
_names_?

--Harry.

Harry Fluks                    ()_()     Dutch Disney comics freak
PTT Research, Leidschendam      (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
"Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"