About the poll

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at ide.ide.hk-r.se
Sat Mar 20 08:01:07 CET 1993

Harry Fluks wrote:
>Maybe this is a good time to start a Disney-comics mailing list poll.

Sounds like a good idea to me, but you must excuse me for not
participating. I have two good reasons for this. First; I have only
read a fraction of all the stories Barks made during his years as
a comic writer. And second (and even more important); I can never
make up my mind as to which stories are the best of those that I
have read. This is a problem I have with all quality material,
regardless of what kind it may be; books, films, comics, et c. How,
for example, do you judge which is best of a good Barks comic and
a book by Dostoyevsky (provided, of course, that you like both)?

But I would encourage all that don't share my limitations to join
this poll. The results could be interesting!

  /Fredrik Ekman

 |  "By definition, one can only    |  Steve Gerber,    |
 |  go so far in a world between."  |  Howard the Duck  |