Russ Cochran

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Thu May 6 22:39:59 CEST 1993

[Wm. Hathaway erroneously sent this to me, instead of to the list: /PS]

Date: 06 May 1993 12:24:28 -0400 (EDT)
From: HATHAWAY at stsci.edu
Subject: Re: This and that
To: starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE

Hi -

Last week I got a pastcard from Russ Cochran (sp?) - formerly
of Gladstone.  The card said that he has separated his business
connection with another person from Gladstone and was going on
with a separate business and was asking if recipients of the
postcards wanted to be on his new mailing list.
(Paraphrase - I don't have the card with me - his grammer
was better than mine.)

Has anyone else gotten such a postcard and is there any info
on what is going on?  Anything we should know?  Is there
trouble with the publishing or is this just a not-unexpected
evolution of different interests/products???  I'm all for
more people getting involved with producing Duck stuff, but
I'm curious if this is a positive/negative/neutral development.

Thanks,
Wm. Hathaway
Baltimore MD