Warning: this letter can be dangerous...bis

luigi bevilacqua bevilal at dsi.unimi.it
Fri May 7 17:40:46 CEST 1993

Hi everybody,

Some days ago I was thinking about Duck people and normal (human) people.
A famous Italian comedian found many problems in the Disney world!
So, here I am, to reanswer those questions to you but first...

WARNING!
--------

If you want to live a quiet life with your Disney comic-books
DON'T GO ON reading this letter...

Otherwise you can have many mental problems.

A matter of reality or not?

- All the ducks are NAKED below their ...ehm... navel.
  They wear only shirts or jackets!
  But they wear hats...

- Not only Pluto and Goofy are two dogs;
  They belong to the SAME race of dogs!
  But one is a "dog" and one not!
  Maybe Pluto is Goofy's son...     ...naahhhhh!

- If MM is a mouse and Goofy is a dog --> MM is a giant!!
  Maybe MM has some ormonal problems...

- Sometimes MM has not shoes, but he has ALWAYS gloves: WHY?

- When Goofy become SuperGoofy he doesn't wear any mask,
  but NOBODY recognize him!! Are not they all fools?

- Grandma Duck is, of course, a duck.
  But she BREED COWS (like Clarabelle!) HORSES (like Horace!)
  and CHICKENS (like Gyro Gearloose!).
  And that is not ALL.
  Sometimes they (the ducks) eat TURKEY !!!!!
  They are almost relations!!!!

 IT'S INCREDIBLE,  ISN'T IT ???!!!!

That's enough, here and now.
It can be a good activity, to find every "strange" aspect in Disney world.

Do you agree?

BYE!!!
.