Digest #15

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Mon May 10 16:36:56 CEST 1993

	COMMENTS ON #15:
	I see now that my previous long message was NOT included in the last digest. Does that mean it never came through? And why not? I
still have the "returned" message -- is there a way to re-send it?

	Anyway, I don't know if ANY of my messages are coming through now, but here goes.

	Someone asked (I read these digests too fast to recall who asked what) whether I liked any Duck comics or Disney comics besides Barks'
and my own. I am not particularly pleased with my own as I keep saying! I LOVE doing them, but my results always embarrass me. Anyway,
no... I like a few other artists who have worked on the Ducks, like Jack Bradbury... but since the stories left me cold, I still ONLY
like Barks. I love Jippes art --he is the absolute tops of modern Duck artists.... but again, he doesn't write his own stories, and
whoever DOES write them doesn't seem too inspired. Of course, his current revamping of the old Barks JW stories is interesting!

	Now... is anyone seeing this message???