Disney-comics digest #151.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Tue Nov 9 06:33:12 CET 1993

COMMENT ON #151:

	Nothing other than to add, to the explanation of how to tell
Chip from Dale, the answer to the other part of the original European's
query... do they really look like Chipmunks, whatever those are.
	Chipmunks don't have red noses. Dale doesn't look much like a
real chipmunk, but Chip is pretty similar to what an actual chipmunk
looks like and acts like (nervous and chattery). Chipmunks are like tree
rats (squirrels) except that they DON'T live in trees like Chip 'n' Dale
do -- they live in holes inna ground. They only run up trees to escape
dogs. And they are pretty cute, so it didn't take much for Disney to
cute-itize them.
	Shall I tell you about hummingbirds next? Hummingbirds are what
we got to apologize for Poison Ivy.
	And our mooses can beat up your mooses.

	Actually, I don't really have much to comment on, but I would
like to ask you Egmont country folks about the newest Donald Duck weekly
with part 9 of the "Life & Times of $McD". What did you think of that
ending??? Was it a big mistake or an "instant classic"??? For you
Americans who won't see that chapter for another 1 1/2 years, it's an
ending unlike any that's ever been in a Disney funnybook, and I'm
curious as to how readers will react.