Moon effects

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Thu Nov 11 00:19:30 CET 1993

On Wed, 10 Nov 1993, it was written:
> Mr. Rosa said:
> >This also goes to answer the other
> >commentor's remarks about the accuracy of how cartoonists treat the
> >shape or placement of the sun or moon. When I want a certain effect for
> >dramatic lighting or such, I don't let accuracy stand in my way. That's
> >the old "dramatic license". There's always a full moon when I need one
> >and it always happens to be in the right spot in the sky. You wouldn't
> >really want it any other way, would you?

The Omaha World-Herald currently uses a variety of weather icons on the
front page to show the forecast.  The one for partly-cloudy/partly-sunny
has a sun (red circle) with a cloud in front of it, and a cloud in back of
it.

Just my 3.2 pfennigs worth.

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA