LO$ 4

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Thu Aug 18 13:14:22 CEST 1994

Andrew:
> Anyway, I thought i would comment on LO$4, since no-one else seems to be
> doing so.

I bought the USA version last tuesday. I already read the Dutch version, and
there's not much difference (except colouring and one translation error).

> Here is a review from rec.arts.comics.info:
>
> Uncle $crooge #288, Gladstone, $1.50
> THE LIFE AND TIMES OF $CROOGE McDUCK - part four:
>   'THE RIDER OF THE COPPER HILL'

Actually, it should be RAIDER, not RIDER. And the title in the story is
"Raider of the Copper Hill", without the first "The". Don once said all his
Lo$ stories carry titles like "The .. of the ..", so this title could
be an error of the letterer?

--Harry.