Where's Duckberg?

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Aug 19 10:04:51 CEST 1994

Andrew P.:

FYI: The name of the town is DuckBURG, not DuckBERG. But don't worry: even
Don Rosa misspells the name all the time (in his letters I mean, not in
his comics)...

>   What part of the U.S. is Duckberg in?

You can expect that that's a Frequently Asked Question. And Don has indeed
answered it before. His exact answer is in the file 'don-rosa' on the
ftp site ftp.lysator.liu.se, subdir /pub/comics/disney. I'll send you a
copy in private e-mail. A short extract:

* My comic world and the actual world are identical EXCEPT...
* the section of California north of the 39th parallel is Calisota...
* On the bay opposite Eureka is Duckburg on the Tulebug river.

(The reason I'm sending you the ftp file in private mail is that some
people on this list have to pay for the mail they receive. I hope you
don't.. 8-)

--Harry.

Harry         PTT Research       ()_()     Dutch Disney comics freak
Fluks         Leidschendam        (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl

" Is eenmaal mijn stervensuur daar,
  Leg dan mijn trouwe gitaar
  Met een dahlia op mijn graf... "

P.S. Don: yes, I saw the hair color change. Quite a good solution!