More database stuff

Fredrik Ekman ekman at lysator.liu.se
Sun Dec 18 03:18:40 CET 1994

On Sun, 18 Dec 1994, Fredrik Ekman (that's me) wrote:
> Anders wrote:
> >Extras? Like those facsimiles of old issues that have been included
> >occasionally? In those cases I just added a bit of text, e.g.
> >'91-48 was delivered with a facsimile of 48-03'.
>
> That is exactly what I meant, and I think that that is what Jorgen meant,
> too, when assigning these a special code, like '1991-48E' if I remember
> correctly.

I just struck me that what Jorgen said about these not being only
facsimiles of old issues goes for the Swedish issues as well. Not long
ago, for instance, there was the 3D version of Van Horn's "Billion Bean
Stampede" and Don's "Return to Xanadu" was printed in one of these. Are
we indeed talking about the same thing?

  /F