Uncle Scrooge visits Germany

Bror Hellman hellman at proxxi.uf.se
Wed Feb 2 07:20:52 CET 1994

> Recently, Scrooge ordered the police to ride to him 1.5 million Marks on a
> little wagon on rails. His comic-double once used a miniature train to
> transport golden coins secretly. But there is ONE difference with the
> comic character: "Scrooge" got only fake money, so far.
>
> [The miniature train event must be a misquote from "Christmas for Shacktown"]

I distictly remember a story with HDL polishing $crooges money and used a
miniature train to make it funnier.  It involved miniature Beagle-boys.

I don't think it was a Barks comic.

	Steamboat Willie

... Does The Little Mermaid wear an algebra?

Internet: hellman at proxxi.uf.se, DuckNet: hellman at 313:100/13.0