Italian Index

Fabio Gadducci gadducci at DI.UniPi.IT
Tue Feb 8 13:00:48 CET 1994

In my latest mail, I wrote

>And about the Index: sorry to say, but no updated index exists!! There is
>only an old version by Franco Fossati published in 1982 in issues 1 and 2
>of the magazine 'If'. It is quite interesting, since at the time Fossati
>was the editor of Topolino and could look at original sources (paybooks,
>etc.). He is not a good essayst, so that  when no source was available he
>tried to guess, with some poor results. Or when he indicated the wife of
>Guido Martina, instead of Guido Martina himself, as the author of some
>stories, only because the paycheck was paid to the wife for fiscal
>reasons...
>Anyway, it is an interesting source, and the only one, at the moment.
>We planned (me, Luca Boschi and some other guy) to make a revised edition
>of that index, but we do not find the time to write that down.
>If some of you is interested, I could find those two issues for 30-40$,
>more or less.

I just phoned to Gianni Bono, former editor of If, and he told me he will
bring the last copies of the magazine to the convention held next week in
Prato.
If some of you is interested, please let me know. It could be your last
chance to get them!! :-)

Bye for now,

Fabio

Fabio Gadducci            Dip. di Informatica
Home: +39-50-541725       Universita` di Pisa
Off.: +39-50-887268       Corso Italia 40, 56100 PISA (ITALY)
FAX:  +39-50-887226       E-mail:gadducci at di.unipi.it