The Ftp Site/CBL

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Tue Feb 15 19:02:50 CET 1994

Darin Reid:
> I haven't ftp'd the Disney site in a long time, what the heck is it?

It's a directory on a Swedish machine where a lot of interesting files
are stored.. 8-)

> Is there an Index of stories contained in the Carl Barks Library (the three
> volume sets, not the albums) at the ftp site?

No, but there are some Barks indexes, like my dutch/barks-index file.
The CBL books contain subsequent stories from the comics, so it is possible
to figure out which story is in which CBL book... If you want a list like
that, ask me, and I can make one for you.

(The only problem with the Dutch index is that the stories without a
title have Dutch descriptions. All other informations should be readable
for non-Dutch...)

--Harry.

P.S. Per also put a new version of the 'story-codes' file on ftp, with
new information by David and Fabio.