Heavyweight Gyro/Picky mail reader

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Wed Feb 16 00:55:53 CET 1994

DAVID:

>	Yep.  Gyro may be a chicken, but in "Hobblin' Goblins" (DD 26,
>and reprinted billions of times since then) he's fat as a pig.  Why
>this is, is completely beyond me, because he never looked like that
>before or after that story (which, BTW, is his third appearance).
>
>	He wears his hat, BTW, for the entire story.

Thanks for identifying that story for me; I don't know why I thought he was
hatless in it, though...

MATTIAS:

I think the trouble I have reading your messages in PINE may have more to
do with PINE than your messages.  If I save the message to a file, I can
read it just fine using "more."  And off-loading it to my PC with SLIP
works fine too...

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!" -The Beach Drakes