Yet another index (or two)?

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Wed Feb 16 00:56:14 CET 1994

Hello All:

I was snooping around the lysator FTP site today and was surprised not to
see any listings of Disney's US comics by title.  Is it that those indeces
are so commonplace that no one wants to see one again?

The reason I ask is that I have on my PC a couple of lists I typed in years
ago.  The first list is derived from Don Rosa's index of Walt Disney's
Comics and Stories that appeared in his Information Center column of the
RBCC back in the '70s.  It only includes the Donald Duck stories (with
Rosa's descriptions for untitled stories) but has cross-references
to where they were reprinted in US publications.  I kept thre reprint
references up to date up thorugh the Whitman "sampler" years, but never
started it back up again when Gladstone came along.  (But then, there
already is a spiffy Gladstone index at the FTP site!)

The second index I have is of Uncle Scrooge (1-83)  It lists the contents
of each comic and where those stories were reprinted in the States.  As
with the WDC&S, the cross-references here only go up through the Whitman
years.  If there is any interest in these, I'd be happy to upload them to
the FTP site (providing that someone tells me how...)

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!" -The Beach Drakes