US and WDC indeces...

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Thu Feb 17 02:03:02 CET 1994

David A Gerstein:

>	Tryg commented that he had a list of U$ 1-83 with reprint
>status of everything through Whitman.  If he sends it to me, I can add
>what I remember offhand of post-Whitman reprints, then toss it on to
>Per.  Same for WDC&S, although what I'd really like the most is a copy
>of Don's *whole* index complete with the pre-Barks issues.

Harry Fluks:

>But, as Tryg said, we already HAVE all the post-Whitman (meaning Gladstone/
>Disney/Gladstone) information! I guess we DO have to think about making
>one big 'source' index with several indexes derived from it.

>And yes Tryg, please send those lists to Per, or David, or me!

I think that updating the lists I have to include the Gladstone/Dinsey/
Gladstone cross references would be a BIG task--which is why I haven't done
it.  :)   And David, I agree it would be nice to have the *complete* WDC
listings, and not just the DD stories.  But when I condensed Don Rosa's
list to just the DD stories, it was strictly for my own use in keeping
track of reprints.  So I copied the DD storys to a Typwritten list on my
old Smith Carona.  Later, when I had access to a terminal, I typed the
lists in again and stored them on paper tape; later they were moved to a
cassette then to a floppy, and now they reside on my PC's hard disk.  In
other words, they have been around!

Anyhow, now I have three people I could send them to.  So should I jsut
pick one, or send copies to all three?  And how do I send them?  Can I
just attach them as an enclosure to a message?   (I'm kinda new to this
Internet thing...)

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!" -The Beach Drakes