Last one on this topic...

Chris Lawton clawton at TFS.COM
Mon Feb 28 19:28:00 CET 1994

Hiya Gang!

A few last comments about the recent topic I started:

I'll continue to reread the stuff I enjoy whether or not it is considered
by the experts to be clasics or high-quality or whatever.  Is that bad?
Does that make me not like the good stuff (i.e. DELL Disney)?

At this point, I felt a little picked on by someone I admire for his talent. :(
Oh well.  I can take it.  And I still consider myself a "Fan" of Disney
Comics. :)

So... in order to aid in the education of the unsophisticated comic reader,
(I certainly consider myself to be in that catagory! :) ) how about a
recommendation of issues to try to find so that I *will* have
something to compare to?  Authors?  Titles?  Dates?  That way, I (and others)
can know what the experts consider to be the best.  Sort of a "Requiered
Reading List"?

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Chris

(I'll leave the .sig off for this group!)