Why don't I "grep" instead of gripe?

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Wed Jan 12 14:39:10 CET 1994

FREDRIK (and anyone else thinking along similar lines):

                                                       mainly, I don't "grep"
for old introduc(k)tions (like f'rinstance my own), for several reasons.

1. I don't know how.
2. I'd rather let y'all do any job except actually compiling the list. It might
be more work, compounded, that way, but it's less work for any one individual
(e.g. ME).
3. I rather have each listmembers "OK" to go on a list of introduc(k)tions,
which I would be getting, wouldn't I, if you have to actively mail me said
item.
4. Old introduc(k)tions might be less than up-to-date by now - people do change
their names, adresses, jobs, underwear...

That's why!

Hmm?

Mattias