From Stefan to Don...

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Wed Jan 12 17:06:30 CET 1994

DON:

    I just talked to Stefan, and gave him your message(s) - including your last
posting to Harry - and what he said amounts to approx. this:

a) Yes, your right to think that the Swedish editors PROBABLY won't want to do
any changes that includes moving about the art, BUT...

b) They ARE indeed interested to do any necessary changes to dialogue in order
to avoid a major historical goof about Marco Polo; and

c) Stefan is going to TRY to make them change the art also, to include your
Marco Polo-shuffle.

This means, Stefan says, that he is in some need of/would find very useful your
re-written script regarding the curious incident of Marco Polo in
Constantinople (whattaya mean, curious? - he wasn't there! /sorry!/), and MIGHT
just actually need it to DO the entire re-vamp, although I think he estimates
the probability of this really happening to be, maybe, 10-20% - tops! Also,
he's of course plain curious to actually get to see the changes, whether or not
they'll be included - BUT!!! He asked me to make this clear: IF it's possible,
AND it's not too much trouble (i.e. nothing much more complicated than xeroxing
a few pages) - would you please send him the changed Marco Polo pages? But if
it IS some trouble, he says: don't go to it, just to satisfy his unhealthy
curiosity.

S'long!

Mattias