BBW in various disguises

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Fri Jan 21 14:41:16 CET 1994

DAVID:

      The way I recall the scene, I'm pretty sure it's re-animated... I
remember observing fairly differing styles in that particular sequence; but
anyway, I'm going over to my parents tomorrow, where I and my brother keep OUR
(videotaped) print of TLP, and run it real slow-motion, just to be sure.

And speaking of TLP -- here in Lund, this winter, some artist created an
installation smack in front of the University Building. He called it "Bror
Duktigs piano" -- i.e. "Practical Pig's Piano"!!! It consisted of a full-size
(but, alas!!! unplayable) piano built entirely out of bricks!!! It looked great