Fantask

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at hyperion.pt.hk-r.se
Sun Jun 5 20:34:49 CEST 1994

Hi again!

I spent the past weekend in Copenhagen and just happened to stumble
into one of the Fantask stores. I would like to recommend anyone who
lives in or near Copenhagen to go there and get a copy of their latest
free product catalogue (Fantask Avis No. 10). It contains a twelve-
page Carl Barks special with several interesting articles and a rather
difficult Barks quiz. Also, there are tributes to Barks in the form of
drawings from, among others, Vicar, Rota, Branca, Tello-team, Milton
and several supposedly well-known Danish non-Disney artists. I assume
that the originals for these will be presented to Barks upon arrival
in Copenhagen.

As an afterthought, the catalogue is probably available for free from
them within Denmark (and possibly the rest of Scandinavia) by writing
to them. Unfortunately, I don't have the address here now, although I
could possibly find out.

(How many Danish members do we have, by the way? I hope I'm not
writing this for Ole all by himself.)

  /F