Bark's Best DD 10 Pagers

James Williams James_Williams at ESS.NIAID.pc.niaid.nih.gov
Mon Jun 6 15:08:57 CEST 1994

Per wrote:

>At the latest NAFS(k) meeting in Sweden, a small informal poll was
>conducted where it finished third (in that category) behind WDC 99
>(quiz show) and WDC 156 (master rainmaker).

Strange, I've always thought 'The Master Rainmaker' was one of Bark's
poorer stories.  I never cared for the final gag and I just cannot
believe that Donald can fly an airplane.  I've always thought that his
best DD 10 pagers where 'Omlet' and the one where DD tries to give HD&L
music lessons.

James