Help, again!

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Tue Jun 7 09:27:33 CEST 1994

HIYA, Y'ALL!

            -- in pertickler those of y'all in Norway and/or Denmark:
could someone help me git aholt of the Donald Duck/Anders And-issue
that contains Lo$ #12?!? I don't wanna have to wait until this
Christmas to read the last chapter; and I already read parts 1 & 2 in
Norwegian (their first /?/ publication), so... I will of course pay
for the comic-book, and for postage; or get you something you need
from Sweden.

Let me know if you can help me out!

'Ta!

Mattias

!* Mattias Hallin ** <Mattias.Hallin at Jurenh.lu.se> ** Phone: +46 46-14 84 43 **!
!* Trollebergsvagen 24 B ***** Work: Lund University, Box 117, S-221 00 Lund **!
!* S-222 29 Lund, SWEDEN **************************** Phone: +46 46-10 71 37 **!
!*************** "Don't let the coyoteeeees howl over my grave!" **************!