LO$ 12 has been published here!

Sigurdur Hrafn Gislason shg at rhi.hi.is
Wed Jun 8 20:35:17 CEST 1994

I was kinda surprised when I saw that the last chapter of the LO$ saga appeared
in the Icelandic issue. If I am not mistaken, we are among the first to read it?
Well golly glee, and tickle me pink.
I have however not read them yet, due to my rather bad financial standing, but
I will write my opinions on it, or do you all rather want to wait until next
christmas (so not to spoil the fun).

DON
Concerning Gladstones relation to Scrooge, you asked me what were the exact
stories I were talking about. Well if my memory serves me right, there was
a flurry of stories in the mid-eighties concerning just this issue. Scrooge
was trying to decide between his two nephews.
If I am not mistaken, you yourself did one of these stories. I think it was
called Fiscal Fitness or something (I have to guess at the english title).
It was about Scrooge giving Donald and Gladstone a certain amount of money
and they had to invest it and make a profit.
Donald ended up buying a piece of vertical land.
Gladstone was put in charge of a "hopeless" business, comics, so not to
threaten Scrooge himself.

Sigurdur