Some Ducks for sale or rent

The Tao of Elmo morrow at physics.rice.edu
Fri Jun 17 05:57:03 CEST 1994

I've got a couple of duplicates of recent Gladstone issues I'd like to
get rid.  $1 plus postage is what I'm asking, which is not inconsiderable
compared to cover price, but maybe someone had trouble finding them:

Uncle Scrooge #287: Life and Times of U$ part three
Donald Duck Adventures #27: Mystery of Widow's Gap (AR 200) by Fernandez
	and Block

E-mail if you're interested.  Apologies to anyone annoyed by for-sale posts.

	greg
--
"And I can't *say* baklava or tarasamalata or any of those things."
--Delirium

elmo (morrow at physics.rice.edu,morrow at fnal.fnal.gov)