Don in Chicago? Hooray!

Pope Elmo II morrow at physics.rice.edu
Thu Jun 23 18:29:11 CEST 1994

rivers at seismo.CSS.GOV (Wilmer Rivers) writes:
>I see from the ads in CBG that you will be one of the artists at
>the big comics show in Chicago in a couple of weeks.

Hooray!  I, too, thought Don had sworn off such things.  Don't worry,
Don, I'll be *glad* to hang around your table in a sycophantic manner :-)

I hope I can dig up some stuff for you to sign, though; most of my Ducks
are back home in Kentucky.

	greg
--
"What'll it be next? Choice extracts from the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations?
Trotting out the Nietzsche and the Shelley and the Shakespeare to dignify some

elmo (morrow at physics.rice.edu,morrow at fnal.fnal.gov)