Disney-comics digest #371. -Reply

KEDDYBD@gov.ns.ca KEDDYBD at gov.ns.ca
Thu Jun 30 14:51:08 CEST 1994

A Happy Belated Birthday to Don Rosa.  I've been following Don's work for more than 10 years now (originally through Captain Kentucky reprints in
The Comics Reader in the early '80's, and his answer column) and have admired and enjoyed his work from the get-go.  If I had known his birthday
was coming up, I would have sent him  a card or something.

The best of luck, sir, with your lawsuit against Grandey.  He doesn't sound like someone I'd get to know and it's a shame he has his meathooks on
Barks.

Tomorrow (July 1st) is Canada Day so I won't be able to respond to any more messages until Monday.  Have a great weekend, everybody.