Disney-comics digest #262.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Tue Mar 8 04:53:36 CET 1994

DAVID:
	Ah. Your logic as regards circulation of the Disney-Disneys
seems pretty... logical. But you know you can't rely on those
circulation figures Disney published in their "statement of ownership"s.
After one year of publication, their titles all featured those
statements, with such figures as MICKEY selling (I'm pulling these
figures from memory) about 120,000 and ROGER RABBIT selling about
140,000. Then, 2 months later, these annual legal statements appeared
AGAIN for unknown reasons, and the sales were now more like MM at 40,000
and RR at 35,000. This is serious stuff as ad rates are based on these
figures which are sworn to under federal postal laws or somesuch. I
always wondered what went on here. (My figures are surely off, but that
was the gist of it.)

GEIR:
	I KNOW that Olympics story was below par. Stop reminding me! I
warned you all on here about that fact for months and months!
	Of course, your comments about my work, other than that story,
continue to be rather... nice. (Do I send your monthly bribery check to
the usual address?)