Mostly about DD&Co #44

Erik Corry erik at kroete2.freinet.de
Thu Nov 3 01:40:58 CET 1994

> Donald Duck & Co #44
>
> There are signs of lack of fantasy in the latest issue.

You mean imagination. Sorry, but I didn't want anyone getting confused.

> I do think I was correct in assuming [the Dustibones story] was
> inspired by the movie "Jurassic Parc"... (D93323)

The Professor (Wagstaff/Moschops) actually admits that he got the
idea from 'a film' :-) At least he does in the German version.

Regarding the double-witch story, I don't think it has appeared in
Germany - if it did, it was before the Danish version appeared in
Denmark.

Erik Corry, Freiburg, Germany, +49 761 406637 erik at kroete2.freinet.de