Donald as a sport fan.

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Thu Oct 27 00:09:40 CET 1994

Sigudur:

Thanks for the clarificaton on what your were referring to regarding sports
in DD stories.  I think you are right, however, that sports have rarely been
the central theme in duck stories in the US.  (Though the may play some
minor role in the plot.)

I think there was a $crooge football story called "September Scrimage," and
I vaguely remember there was a Gyro story about an invented team sport.
As I recall, they wore plummer plungers on there head an used them to
catch rubber cubes with holes in them.  Maybe someone here has more
detail on this.

Tryg

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!"  -the Beach Drakes