Beagles, CompuServe Disney, and name that geek

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Fri Sep 9 19:28:31 CEST 1994

JAMES:

>Actually there were two different Beagle Boy trios who appeared
>regulary.  One set of beagles looked different; The others looked the
>same.

I didn't remember that, but then it has been a few years since I watched
DuckTales (woo-oo).  I enjoyed the earlier episodes when the did
adpatations of Barks stories, but lost interest about the time they
introduced Bubba the cave-boy and Robo Duck.  Just saw for the first time
_DuckTales: The Movie_.  It had its funny moments, but I prefer stories
that are not based on magic.

>FYI.  There is now a Disney comics section on CompuServe.  The forum
>is COMICS.  The section is #18.

I checked it out and there were 5 messages posted there.  Some were from
Bob Ingersol.  Is he on this list also?

EVEN and THORE:

Thanks ever so much for your help in researching my first name.  Now I need
to decide which of the many alternative combinations I want to go by.
(fearless/reliable/trusted + winner/conqueror/warrior/victor)  Maybe I'll
jsut stick with "Trigger the Terrible." :)

OLE and SIGURDUR:

>In Icelandic 'helseth' means 'dead clever' (or maybe 'lethally wounded'?)
>At least that's what my Icelandic/Danish dictionary said. Sigurdur?

>Helseth? How did this pop up?
>I can only think of one icelandic word that comes close to that spelling.
>Helsaerdur, which means lethally wounded (as you suggested).

I forgot to ask anyone about the meaning of my last name, but thanks for
the information, I think...   Lethally wounded?!?   :)

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!"  -the Beach Drakes