Disney-comics digest #734.

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Wed Aug 2 08:48:00 CEST 1995

>HERE'S an important request to my readers in Europe who have already seen
the complete "Life and Times of $crooge McDuck", particularly chapter 12.
        Gladstone is preparing to print this final chapter. But I always
thought that episode 12 suffered from my being limited to 16 pages to tell
it. I'd like to do several new, additional pages to be inserted into the
chapter. And you can help.
        Where do you think chapter 12 needs fleshing out? Is the Beagle Boy
chase too short? Is $crooge's inspiration to come out of retirement too
abrupt or too shallow? Just where should I add pages, and how many?
        I'd appreciate advice before I start work. Thanks!