Scrooge McDuck Gumball Machine Coin Bank

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Mon Jan 2 12:38:05 CET 1995

BROR:

>Well, I have a "Scrooge McDuck Gumball Machine Coin Bank" manufactured in
>Chigaco according to the label.  "Superior (R) Toy 6 manufacturing
>Company, Inc. Chicago, Illinois 60657"

It looks like you have the same bank that I have.  (See my earlier message
titled "Gummi $crooge").  I wonder, though, if this is the same bank that
Gary and Don are talking about as Gary said his was manufactured in
Germany.

The one that I have gives that address (Superior Toy...) on the box, but
the bottom of the bank says it was made in the USA by

    Processed Plastics Co.
    Montgomery, Ill.  60538

Tryg

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!"  -the Beach Drakes