Marvel Disneys

Fredrik Ekman ekman at lysator.liu.se
Thu Jan 5 02:47:14 CET 1995

I'm back! A merry 1995 to all of you (or whatever)!

Several people have mentioned the Marvel Disney comics recently and I am
slightly curious about one thing:

Does Marvel have the same kind of terms that the other licensees around
the world have? In other words, could the Swedish publisher (for
instance) request and publish their stories without having to pay them
more than a nominal fee? Not that I would really want to see those
stories in Sweden. I'm just kind of... curious.

Also, how are those stories coded (if at all)?

  /F