Duckling-arama

Jacob S. Andersen sparre at phyast.pitt.edu
Thu Jan 19 17:52:52 CET 1995

- Paulo:

>         About Fethry, a lasting Brazilian favorite: does anybody know
> about his "lovely" nephew?  The brat duckling was created in the early
             ~~~~~~
He is indeed "lovely". He has been used a lot in recent stories in Denmark
(Jumboboeger). There was one I liked, where DD & Fethry was sent to
investigate something (in Scotland!) for U$. Fethry took the nephew with
them ('otherwise he'll wreck the house'). He did live up to the old stories
from the 60's (?? - before I was born anyway).

> 80's and his French name is Bichou (or something like that).

My brain just blanked out his Danish name. - I'll be back with it later.

Regards,
                     Jacob Sparre Andersen.
--
Try Ada 95 - The programming language of today