Disney-comics digest #560.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Sun Jan 22 12:01:04 CET 1995

DON:
> You worded your question to me in such a fashion that I can't tell what

	That's nothing, but you should see my writings in Finnish - most
septems are over 50 words long and most of the words are there just to
make the story sound agen, formal and even religious. But to the subject,
what I meant with the question was that do you actually want _all_ the
issues with something about you? And there are some with just a small
details about you in "Editor's corner". (and you probably couldn't even
read them, but that's your business, right?-)

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie