Disney-comics digest #567.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Sun Jan 29 16:32:34 CET 1995

DON:
	Btw, you are the only one sitting by your computer emailing the
list at saturday night ;->
	So, I'll talk to the Finnish publisher and tell him to send you all
the new issues with you while I'll keep hunting the old ones? Do you want
translations of the articles about you and the linquistic (?) jokes in the
stories?
	And I didn't say I was going to describe you the 400 page book but
never did, but I was just thinking about that and going to talk to the
Finnish publisher but never did. Confused? You won't be after the next
episode of...

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie