Marco Polo and CBL-censoring

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Mon Jul 10 12:32:29 CEST 1995

HARRY, GREG AND JOHN:

H: A while ago, we discussed on this list all the Barks stories that
H: were not the original, because they were censored or (partly)
H: redrawn. It is quite a long list, actually. I once asked Daniel
H: van Eijmeren to make a file of this list, that can serve as a
H: FAQ, but he didn't get to it (yet?). (Well, Daniel? 8-)

That's from the period that I still wasn't a member of this forum,
but sent messages on diskettes via you. As far as I remember the list
I sent then, was "complete". But I'll look and see.

What's the matter with that story in which "Bolivar" is changed in
"Bornworthy"? Does this also count for the original CBL? When I have
time, I'll take a look.

MIKE:

> Yeah, and that would probably be too much trouble for you. Is the
> year-old Hollandise (sp?) issue still out? In some second-hand
> shops perhaps?

Don't think xeroxing is a lot of trouble for me, but I don't have a
xeroxer here. My father has one in his business, about 7 km away.
It's just that I don't have the time to go there and xerox everything
I've promised. So, when I promise xeroxes, don't wait for it, but
you'll *sure* get them!

--- Daniel