Spelling mistake?

Greg Wright wright at OntheNet.com.au
Tue Jul 18 03:04:32 CEST 1995

        Did anyone else notice the spelling mistake in the story "Dangerous
Disguise" in issue 17 of The CBL of DDA in color? In the third panel on the
last page of the story, Madame Triple-X says `I'm on assigment to
photograph...'. Shouldn't that be assignment? Unfortunately all of my
collection is stored in boxes at the moment so I can't check to see if it is
the same in any other issues. If this has been discussed before then I
apologise, it just seemed a little odd to me. Maybe Dan Quayle is a proof
reader at Gladstone now?

Greg