42 years ago...

Gammel, ing. A.M. GST gammel at prl.philips.nl
Mon Jul 24 23:30:53 CEST 1995

Last week I have been offered the almost complete (except nr.1,52,53) year 1953 of the Dutch Donald Duck  weekly comic. '53 was the first complete year that DD was published in Holland. The state of the comics is reasonably well (covers are complete and mostly unripped).

I bought it off him for a fair price, I think. I wonder if any of you out there can tell me what YOU think a fair price would be, and wether anyone would be interested?

Or is it just something any serious collector already owns ?

Qqqauckkk,
Andreas

| Andreas Gammel  Philips Research Laboratories  |
| Building: WB 3.32         Prof. Holstlaan 4    |
| Phone: +31 40 742774      5656 AA  Eindhoven   |
| Fax:   +31 40 744315      The Netherlands      |
| Mail: gammel at prl.philips.nl                    |
| PUZZLE: what is the NUMBER OF ROUTES           |
| (non-selfintersecting) a castle on a chessboard|
| can travel by to get from field [A1] to [H8]   |