HDL's father

Cdoberman@aol.com Cdoberman at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 18:34:11 CEST 1995

Jakob:  " Maybe they took the name Duck
because their mother had that name. . ."

Your speculations lead me to wonder about the legitimacy of HDL's births.  I
hate to consider it, but did they blow up their father for de-flowering their
mother?  Are Huey, Dewey and Louie love ducklings? ;-)

All:  Recently, a letter I wrote four or five months ago to Gladstone was
published in Uncle $crooge #293 with my e-mail address.  The result has been
several Don Rosa Fans have written me to say how much they love Lof$.  I am
referring them to this list.  BTW, I wrote the letter before I knew about
this list.

Wes

"But, Mickey!  It's SUICIDE!  We'll be KILLED!  How'll we ever land without
wheels?" -- Captain Doberman